Sunday, July 15, 2012

purple whaaat!

purple HAIR.

anyone that knows me knows that i love everything purple.
anyone that knows me very well knows that i have wanted purple in my hair since i was like 13.
my mom has said no to this every time i brought it up.
UNTIL!
my mom met my brother's girlfriend, and loved her.
this girl happened to have a blue streak in her hair.
my mother caved.
(hats off to you, cam cam.)

so, this past week my friend sam and i decided that we were finally going to do it!
and we did!














i realize that you cannot see my purple hair very well in this picture. i was wearing a purple shirt at the time i took it, and have been sick since i took it. (no one wants a picture of that.)

so there is my one and only rebellious thing that i will ever do.

No comments:

Post a Comment