Thursday, July 5, 2012

why not?


while going through my old cds today i found a gem. radio disney ultimate jams. of course upon finding this, i immediately popped it into my cd player. the very first song to play was the horrendous 'why not?' by the even more horrendous hilary duff. i quickly changed the cd to the next song, 'dig it' from the movie holes- which i can rap to surprisingly well. if you haven't heard the song why not, listen to it here.

if you listen to the song you will find hilary duff's voice echoing in your head the rest of the day (sorry, should have forewarned you). as i spent the day trying to fill my head with better music her voice kept coming back to me asking me 'why not?' and i started to think about a lot of things that i had never done and soon i was asking myself why i hadn't done most of those things. i had legitimate reasons for not doing most of the things i want to do- for instance, i do not have the funds to get my own personal spider-man outfit made. one day though... one day.

one thing that i have always wanted to do was start a blog. i love reading other people's blogs but always thought that i had nothing interesting to put in a blog, and i probably still don't, (later blog posts will be much more interesting- promise) but here i am starting a blog.

why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment