Saturday, December 29, 2012

plethora.

this blog has no definitive title,
on account of it doesn't have a definitive subject. 

awhile ago i wrote a 50 things post
and people seemed to really like that,
so i figured i would do another one!
but then i only got to 25.
and then other things happened. 
SO. if you are unwilling to follow random trains of thought,
then you can just look at this cat.
have a nice day.

but if you are still here, enjoy the rest of this ridiculous post.

THIS GIRL:
got called to the seattle washington spanish speaking mission today!!
is it ok to say i miss her already?
too late. i already did. 

THIS GIRL:
got called to the madagascar africa french speaking mission today!!
pag was the only thing that kept me sane this semester in american foundations, she was also my counselor as i poured my whole life on her everyday. oops.
whatta champion.

THIS BOY:
gets home in like 4 months!!!!!
i cannot wait to have one of my very best friends back.
shenanigans to the max!

THIS BOY:
has been out 7 months! (tomorrow... i like to round.)
17 left? piece of cake.

THESE PEOPLE:
i am really sad to not see again this semester. 
this was our roommate gift exchange. (i got spiderman and an adorable necklace)- THANK YOU HAYBAY.)
ignore sydney and i's homeless look.

now lets get random!
25 things that you never needed to know about me.

1-    if left alone in my house I turn up my music to unholy decibels and dance like an escape patient from a mental ward.
2-    I get sprite at every restaurant I go to, but if I am on a plane I have to get ginger ale.
3-    My mother affectionately calls me ‘linus’ because I never go anywhere without a blanket.
4-    When I was like 7 years old I really wanted glasses so I lied on all of the eye tests the doctors gave me. I wore the glasses they gave me like a champion even though I was legally blind with them on.
5-    I would always wake up before my friends when I was at a sleepover so I would purposefully make a ridiculous amount of noise so that other people would wake up and then act really sorry when they woke up, but be secretly super happy.
6-    When I was 3 I lived close to a girl named Sydney. Sydney was the worst, but she had one of those tiny cars that you could charge and then drive around. I was only nice to Sydney so that I could drive her car.
7-    If you cut me open I would bleed fruit snacks.
8-    I wrote a book in Kindergarten. I dedicated it to myself.
9-    I have to check the locks on the doors like 3 times every night before I go to bed like a paranoid grandmother.
10-When I get cold I shake like a one of those purse dogs.
11-In the fourth grade I ordered a Nintendo Gameboy SP off of ebay and faked being sick the day it got delivered to my house so that I could stay home and play it all day.
12-I will NEVER wear matching socks.
13-I am a packrat. If you gave me a note in the second grade I probably still have it.
14-I sleep with a bear and a unicorn every night like a four year old.
15-I creep on blogs like there is no tomorrow. If you have a blog… I have probably creeped on it.
16-I have never solved a rubik’s cube.
17-When I was at stake dances if a weird guy asked me to dance, I would make up a whole new persona and name and go with it for the whole dance.
18-I have a seriously unhealthy obsession with teen mom.
19-…and dance moms.
20-People constantly think I am absurdly younger than I am… and it is probably my biggest gripe.
21-My life’s goal is to eat cheese and not get sick. DREAM BIG.
22-I always have a song that I am currently obsessed with. I listen to it on a loop for like a week and then hate it for the next six months because I listened to it so much. My current song is this one. (thanks syd!)
23-I recently discovered the joy of sunny side up eggs. WHO KNEW??
24-If something has an Eiffel tower on it, I have a weird sudden need to have it. I recently had to restrain myself from buying a pink sparkly Eiffel tower bank.  
25-I recently went against everything I know to be true and bought… jeggings. And I have yet to go a day without wearing them. (fricken things are so comfortable and yet so publicly acceptable.) Please. Hold your ridicule to a minimum.

woof. 
if you are still here reading... i sincerely apologize. 
should these have been two separate posts?
yes.
are they?
NOPE.
have a wonderful day, ladies and gents. 


No comments:

Post a Comment