Sunday, May 5, 2013

home.

it's pretty crazy when you have been waiting for something to happen for two years...
and then it actually happens.
we're really attractive people.
my brother is (finally) home from his mission in frankfurt germany.
our family is whole and complete for the first time in two years
and it feels absolutely amazing.





it feels so good to have everyone home.


randoms:

-we went to see iron man three today. it was wonderful. i highly recommend it.

-less than 13 months left till i get my other missionary back. almost halfway done.

-we went to outback steakhouse for aaron's first meal back in america. the waiter forgot to put my order in and spilled water on my leg. on a better note, the steak was delicious and i ate an alarming amount of an awesome blossom. (extra awesome please.)

-we went to tmobile to get aaron a phone when he came home. being the lazy children we are, we waited on the chairs in the store while my parents figured things out. i got really excited because i thought that my chair was special because it reclined. nope, i had just broken it. oops.

-i keep seeing all of these prom pictures on Facebook and it makes me slightly sad that i am not going this year. really i'm just in it for the dresses... and the cute date.
the good 'ol days.

No comments:

Post a Comment