Sunday, February 23, 2014

100.

DAYS. LEFT. i seriously did not think it was possible to actually get to this point. i'm pretty sure i looked at all of the other girls who had their missionaries home and had just decided that they had lied. two years never really comes to an end. these guys never really come home. you just have to suffer like the lonely baby that you are while you submit yourself to realizing they are gone forever. negativo compleanos. 

but! OH HO HO, i was all sorts of wrong. apparently, times does go on. (who knew, right?) and now i have 100 days to run enough miles to work off all of the food i ate while in the above-mentioned phase. (plus the blondie i just ate… ok, three blondies i just ate. judge a woman.)

commence running. (or painfully slow jog/walking.)

my current screensaver. because now i actually will see you SOON. holla.

oh, and this is his view right now. jealousy abounds.

once upon a time (two weeks ago) i ordered new glasses. i was all sorts of wanting the ridiculously large hipster glasses, but my mom (bless her soul) talked me into getting the smaller, classier glasses that didn't take up 87% of my face. and now i love them, and actually feel like a 20 year-old college student instead of the high school freshman that picked out my last pair of specs. kudos, momma. kudos.
excuse the shameless selfie.
never ever have i won any sort of contest. well kneaders (my new favorite restaurant) was doing a giveaway for a valentine's day date night. if you entered and won they would send you a gift card to kneaders and to the movie theater right next door, so that you and your valentine could go out on valentines day! ludicrously tender, right? so i decided that i would enter and i seriously hoped i would win! and then two days later my mom comes to me and was like "hey i randomly entered this kneaders giveaway and i won!" so i still haven't won anything. but my mom took me to kneaders on valentines day because my dad had to work late, so i still kinda won. (at least i like to think so.)
this post has an alarming amount of selfies. my b.
and i will end this post with a picture of my dog in one of those russian-looking winter hats. i laughed far too much while taking this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment