Saturday, March 30, 2013

letters.

so apparently there is this huge new crazy blogging craze.
you write all of these letters to random things and people.
i keep reading them on pretty much every blog ever invented.
so i decided
"shoot. i could do that."
so here i am.
doing that.

dear sinus infection,
i am considering cutting off my nose because of you. you have caused me to kill an entire rainforest in the amount of tissues i have used.
all my hate,
killer of trees.

dear feel-good music,
you make me feel good. continue that.
rock on,
smiles and mush.

dear missionary,
10 MONTHS DOWN. see you in fourteen.
love and rockets,
missing you.

dear best friend lost in rexburg,
did you get that reference i just used? i can't wait till we can hang out and eat copious amounts of popcorn and talk until the wee hours of the morning again.
come visit me,
carpet.

dear medicine,
you always say your side effects only apply to 3% of people. why am i always the three percent? how many times must i switch medicines??
you almost killed me,
still sick.

dear brother,
34 days. i'm stoked. you better be too.
see you soon,
sista.

dear advil pm,
you are a gift from the heavens. keep making me sleep.
large amounts of love,
too tired.

dear belgium,
i loathe you. quit hoarding my letters you selfish beast.
your worst enemy,
new hater of waffles.

dear other bloggers,
this whole letters thing is not fun. you should probably stop doing it.
never doing this again,
hateful of hipster bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment