Friday, March 1, 2013

today.

is this amazing lady's birthday.
my mom is my best friend in the whole entire world.
when i was up at school i had a really hard time begin away from her,
and i'm not looking forward to leaving and not having her around again.
my mother is everything that i hope to be when i grow up,
and i am so glad that i have her as an example.

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMA!

randomness:

-both of my favorite work pants and my favorite work shoes all fell apart in the same day. those suckers have been with me for almost two years now. rest in peace, guys.

-when i found the first hole in one of my above-mentioned pants i thought it would be fine for a little while because it was on top of the pocket. after further inspection i realized that this hole was not on top of my pocket, i was just looking at my horribly pale leg. darn you, lack of pigment.

-i went to my old high school's basketball game the other day so that my mom didn't have to go alone. i forgot how much fun it was to cheer for your team and be slightly merciless to the other team. it made me miss high school just a little bit.

-my mom found ground turkey meatballs at the store this week. i will not go into details about how many of these delicious little devils i have consumed.

-i was at costco the other day, raiding every sample station i found, when i came upon a sample of vitamins! i went straight for the calcium vitamin (gotta build those bones, people) when the old lady behind the counter practically swatted my hand away and asked how old i was. i told her i was eighteen and she came back with "oh... people just look so young these days!" you had to be twelve to try the sample. TWELVE.

-after all of the ridiculous amounts of hype about pitch perfect, i finally watched it. the hype was for good reason, people. it was amazing. i haven't laughed that much at a movie in a long time.

-three cheers to february for being ridiculously short! 15 months left, heyoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment