Sunday, February 24, 2013

strike two.

well, belgium. we meet again.

the day after i ranted about not getting a letter from belgium,
i finally got my letter.


lots of joy, yes?
well, then i opened my letter and found this inside. 
anne, what are you holding?
oh, let me zoom in further.
your eyes do not deceive you, folks.
that is indeed a disembodied spider-man figurine.
it was supposed to be a little action figure guy that stands on that little black stand.
BUT, it turned out to be:
an arm, a torso and a head, a leg and a stand.

dear belgium:
how did you get into my letter?
why would you break spider-man??
WHERE ARE HIS OTHER PARTS???
my obese mail-bringing walrus also turned out to be a thief.
strike two, belgium.


recent awesomeness:
-not getting a callback for the job i interviewed for, but that turning out to be a blessing in disguise because their manager was a little scary, and they would have forced me to work at least one sunday a month.

-jamming in the car with my dad to john mayor.

-having crazy blizzard conditions and getting let out from church an hour early.

-a little boy said the prayer today in class and the only word i could make out was "regret". the tough life of a three year-old.


No comments:

Post a Comment