Sunday, March 24, 2013

insert clever title here.

anne, what movies have you watched today?
remember the titans and the blind side.
anne, how many times have you cried today?
...i don't wanna say.

anyways.
i haven't blogged in a little while,
which means i have a lot of things to say.
no, they will not be coherent, organized thoughts.
suck it up, we all have problems.

-remember this post?
remember how belgium had it's second strike?
well, belgium.
STRIKE THREE.
i excitedly opened my mailbox to find this.

remember how belgium crushed my spider-man?
well my really cute missionary sent me another one!
but this time belgium stole my spider-man completely.
i now loathe belgium.

-this week i will start working full-time in the young toddler room. that means i get to spend eight hours of my day with clumsy, chubby one year-olds. be jealous.

-40 DAYS PEOPLE. 

-what's that? you haven't watched this video yet? for shame. watch it now.

-my birthday is coming up in a couple weeks and i'm really not excited for it. i've gotten to celebrate my past two birthdays with my best friend and this one i won't be able to.

-today a little girl in my sunbeam class told me very matter-of-factly "i don't see jesus on the moon". me either, dear. me either.

-i got really sick a couple weeks ago. we called the doctor and they said i needed to have my symptoms for at least 4 days before i could go into the doctor. so i died for four days and then went to doctor. when i finally got to the doctor they tested me and confirmed me for strep throat and a sinus infection. i was slightly upset.

-the minute my symptoms from said strep and sinus infection went away i got a heinous cold that still hasn't gone away. i cannot count gallons of herbal tea i have had.

-my new favorite commercial?

-i was at costco yesterday when i saw a little girl (about 3) with dreadlocks for hair. DREADLOCKS. i instantly hated her parents.

-yesterday i experienced what it is like to non-purposely do a donut in your car. twice. not my favorite experience.

alright folks,
i'm out.
PEACE.
(said in the voice of the man at the end of the cha-cha slide.)

No comments:

Post a Comment